Even if you’re a seasoned veteran of the RV lifestyle, there’s always room for improvement when it comes to the American tradition of celebrating Thanksgiving — or some say, Turkey Day. So we’re providing the ultimate guide to how to make Thanksgiving dinner in your RV.
- Camping World — How to host an RV Thanksgiving when space and kitchen commodities are at a minimum
- KOA Blog — How to enjoy Thanksgiving in your RV
- Do It Yourself RV — Tips to cook Thanksgiving dinner in an RV
- RV Share — How to cook a turkey when you don’t have a grill available
- Fulltime Families — 5 ways to make Thanksgiving dinner work in an RV .
Have a wonderful holiday, and before you begin planning how you’ll celebrate, we recommend reading an article by Melanie Kirkpatrick, author of the book Thanksgiving: The Holiday at the Heart of the American Experience. It’s a good reminder of not how we celebrate, but why.